Re: [OM] Alien Moonrise over Twin Peaks

Subject: Re: [OM] Alien Moonrise over Twin Peaks
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 12:21:55 -0700
On 4/28/2021 2:33 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
http://zone-10.com/d1/node/393

Interesting? Yes

Good?

Does it matter whether it's one shot, not a composite - when it looks just like
a clumsy composite?

Does the OTT treatment  serve any purpose other than shock? Artistic commentary on our obsession with the moon, possible colonies, etc., as a way of avoiding, hoping to leave, the hard things about living on Earth? Projection of internal alienation onto the external world?

It is artistic enhancement for the sake of an esthetic goal?

For me, just a fleeting moment of interest.

A. C. Moose