Re: [OM] [Leica] Friday FS: Fuji 14mm

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] Friday FS: Fuji 14mm
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 09:43:41 +0200
Good buy Nathan.

The 10-24 (mine is the first version) shines on par with the 7-14 ZD, which
says a lot to me (and others on the list I guess). Compact, well built, and
resilient; what’s not to like.

Also, it takes some getting used to at the shorter end though. Well, that if
you don’t want to spend too much time correcting "pitching and tossing" in post.

Amities

Philippe