Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 2/4/2021: three Copenhagen vignettes

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 2/4/2021: three Copenhagen vignettes
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 13:25:52 -0500
That final image is great.  Wouldn't it be great if that relationship between police and the public were true everywhere?

On 4/4/21 1:16 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
On Friday, I drove from Aarhus to Copenhagen, checked into my hotel, returned the
rental car (no need for a car in Copenhagen) and set out to enjoy the good weather.
I have three random images. On Rådhuspladsen (City Hall Square) there is a sign
for cyclists:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-sWNs5Wc/A

Traditional Danish fast food, a “pølsevogn” or sausage cart. Right now, all
restaurants are closed, except for takeaway service—so many of them do not bother opening at all.
But fast food like this (or the more recent burger trough-type places) are doing OK:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZtNqNcQ/A

On the square in front of the main courthouse I came across these mounted
police officers who obviously did not have any crime to fight at the moment:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4Cvg3Gc/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog:
http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA