Re: [OM] IMG: Work in Progress

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Work in Progress
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 18:00:29 -0700
At 4/3/2021 12:16 PM, Jim wrote:

>For several reasons, my lawn and shrubbery had gotten out of control. Finally,
>my yard guy was healthy and found some help, and the weather was beautiful but
>cold, so he arrived early and put in a 10-hour day, thanks to daylight saving
>time. He worked wonders, but my neighbor's downed pine tree from the ice storm
>remains to be removed so the fence can be repaired.  I selected four images
>just to show I'm no longer a slob with overgrown bushes.
>
>The front, seen from the upper side of the lot:
>
>http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210402-P4023826.JPG.html
>
>I'm on the corner next to a country road, and the street is not perpendicular,
>so the lot is wide at the front and narrow at the rear. This is from the
>corner:
>
>http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210402-P4023831.JPG.html
>
>These boxwoods are fresh from the Boxwood Barber:
>
>http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210403-P4033849.JPG.html
>
>And the downed pine tree and fence repair remains to  be done:
>
>http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210403-P4033840.JPG.html
>
>I can now quit apologizing for the bushes!

I don't think anyone on the list would consider you a slob. Certainly not me.

If I was you neighbor I'd come over with my chain saw and help with the pine
tree. I've had my share of tree cutting and climbing. And vine removal. Poison
Ivy removal...

And I thought moving to AZ I would no longer have to do a lot of yard work. I
guess no matter where you live, if you have a house and a yard there are home
owner projects that never end. Now I'm a bit of a slob and I don't have any
excuses.

I hear the cicadas are going to be prolific this year. Perhaps you can capture
some.

WayneS