Re: [OM] America by Streetlight.

Subject: Re: [OM] America by Streetlight.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 17:59:39 +0100
Well said, Joel (and welcome back, btw).

That last one is very well seen, and yet something of a visual/optical
enigma, since the frame of the foreground shop window exhibits diverging
verticals - which are not evident in the building in the background.

Am I the only one to recall Chris Crawford's work (seems to be confined to
the LUG nowadays, notwithstanding his use of an OM-D EM1 ii)?

Piers