Re: [OM] IMG: Double Daffodil

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Double Daffodil
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 18:51:01 -0500
On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 6:03 PM Mike Gordon via olympus <
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Marnie likes this division more than I do.   The doubles are Division 4
> defined as "one or more flowers to a stem, with doubling
> of the perianth segments or the corona or both."
>
>   I liked to look at Jim's but maybe not the best example of that
> cultivar. Appreciate the look at it though as I am very fond of 'dils and I
> bet another plant will show better soon..
> Our 'dils have barely poked their heads up yet.  Here is another cultivar
> form the same division from a while ago:
>
> https://www.olyendomike.com/Macro-2016/i-Pd9GnLL/A

My SWMBO also prefers the doubles.  There are lilies which are doubles as
well (I don't need to tell you that, I'm sure) and she prefers those too.
To me it looks like a mistake.  Both excellent photos however, gentlemen.
There is a translucence in the petals that I like and you both captured it
well.

Joel