[OM] Nathan's PAD 1/3/2021: Blanca

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/3/2021: Blanca
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 20:26:17 +0100
This week I continued my project of photographing my colleagues in the Covid
garb. This is Blanca, one of my favourite people. She is Basque, and has told
me many interesting things about growing up in a small town in the Basque
country and everything that implies. She is also funny, agitated, and a great
person overall. She is also fluent in English, French and Italian besides her
native Spanish. She works at home most of the time right now, so when she came
to the office on Monday, I took advantage of the opportunity:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-gMBXZBC/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"