Re: [OM] TECH - HELP : LR experts' advice (much) needed - MIKE B

Subject: Re: [OM] TECH - HELP : LR experts' advice (much) needed - MIKE B
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 21:56:48 +0100
Thanks

I wish I could. But I’d have to learn the catalan language beforehand …

In normal circumstances, I’d take an early flight there, sort his problem out,
have a couple of beers in the sunshine there and bask in the sun, and get back
home. But these are different circumstances …

Thanks again

Amities

Philippe