[OM] Nathan's PAD 26/2/2021: Alejandra's birthday

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 26/2/2021: Alejandra's birthday
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 19:17:26 +0100
My agency has a very successful traineeship programme. Each year, we have
around 60 young people who spend a year with us, getting real work experience,
making a real contribution, and getting paid a very decent wage for their
efforts. In these Covid times, their internship is not as fun as in normal
times. There are no social activities to speak of, all meetings and events are
online, etc. But still they try to make the best of it. On Friday, my trainee
Alejandra turned 23. Normally an event like this, especially on a Friday, would
be celebrated with a lunch at one of the beachfront restaurants, but they are
all closed now. So she was reduced to sharing a cake with the other trainees
with whom she shares her office:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-c4NpF4C/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"