Re: [OM] The Loooong View

Subject: Re: [OM] The Loooong View
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 02:01:19 -0800
Looks lie that com works quite well.  Did you compare directly with the T132 on
that lens and the PL?  Working distance is fine for critters too.

To do that, I would have needed to get up and move around. That wasn't part of that
day's remit. 😁

Longest focal distance for a T132 is 52 in. The closest subject, the little
wasp, was ~72 in.

Some nice boyd images on FM with it this lens with w/o either TC.  Oly has boyd
 eye AF but not on the E-m1 mk11 or mk111 afaik.

https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/ufiles/17/2118617.jpg

Impressive photo! Suffers slightly from both some over sharpening in places and loss of detail in belly and topknot. Detail perhaps lost in NR?

Laziness works with those FL's, Mike

My kind of lens, then! 😉  The one problem with that is the size and weight. More tiring to hold and use than GX9 with PL 100-400. I really noticed the weight. (TC adds nothing to weight, BTW.)

What Price Glory Moose