Re: [OM] IMGS: Hurricane Mitch

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Hurricane Mitch
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 08:41:10 -0800
> From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> These are the slides I'm scanning now.  I got to Honduras 2 days after
> Mitch hit and was there for two weeks.

Those poor people. We just don't learn, do we? Disaster is becoming the new
normal.

Wonderful work, Tina!

:::: It is something to be able to paint a particular picture, or to carve a
statue, and so to make a few objects beautiful; but it is far more glorious to
carve and paint the very atmosphere and medium through which we look, which
morally we can do. To affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of
arts. -- Henry David Thoreau <http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Henry+David+Thoreau> ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/>‌ ::::‌‌