[OM] Nathan's PAD 3/2/2021: two film portraits

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 3/2/2021: two film portraits
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 19:52:52 +0100
I am cheating a bit here; these images were taken in October and December of
last year, respectively. But I assign them to today because I received the roll
of Fuji Acros from the lab yesterday and scanned it today.

This one is from October. My first trip abroad since March, to visit my sister
in Poland for her birthday. Normally she comes to Alicante for 2 weeks every
October, but last year such travel was not safe. But I wanted to be with her on
her 75th birthday, so after a negative test the day before my flight, I went to
Wrocław for a few days. One day we walked around the university campus where
she studied in the 1960s, and I took this portrait of her which I like very
much:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-H4zbfdJ/A

And this portrait of my daughter Monica is from December, on the same roll of
film:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bdvwnxV/A

Both images with the Voigtlander Bessa R2M and the collapsible Summicron on
Fuji Acros, developed by Carmencita lab in Valencia.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"