Re: [OM] More Moose Madness - It's not all about the glass.

Subject: Re: [OM] More Moose Madness - It's not all about the glass.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 21:26:53 -0800
On 1/28/2021 4:56 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:

Sounds like a good plan to me. Some places, perhaps Zion, might require some
advance planning? Rocky Mtn National park, last year, required timed entry
passes. Not sure what this year will be like.

We did a bit of Zion in 2019. Very crowded, with vehicle access only for those with camping reservations. Easier to stay next door, in Springdale and take the free park shuttles. Several stops in town, so no driving/parking necessary. We did River Walk in the rain.

We also had limited time at Bryce, due to weather. We really liked Capitol Reef.

We are considering a Turtle trip aimed at lesser known, less popular places.

Oh, To Travel Again Moose