[OM] Nathan's PAD 31/1/2021: sunrise walk

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/1/2021: sunrise walk
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 20:08:35 +0100
I know that sunrises are a dime a dozen, after all they happen daily. But still
it is nice to see them, and with restrictions on mobility (I could not go to
the center of Alicante this weekend because all cities with more than 50,000
inhabitants are closed from Friday afternoon until Monday morning) it is nice
to have the see less then 500 m away. So today I went down to the beach and
tried something new: I took some B&W sunrise photos on Adox HR50 film in my
Leica M2 with red filter. My heavy Manfrotto tripod came into play. I will not
see the results for some time but I also had my GM5 with me in the camera bag,
and I share three images here.

Pre-dawn, about 15 minutes before sunrise:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-jsr8Xzn/A

Sunrise,at 8:08 a.m.:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-pBSzdr4/A

A family of three, 7 minutes after sunrise:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8BVBx39/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"