[OM] Tamron MF Glass

Subject: [OM] Tamron MF Glass
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 08:42:21 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Some time ago I zeroed in on the Tamron 01A 35-80/2.8-3.8 as a very
desireable lens for field macro work as the focusing ring has 330 degrees of
travel, with more than half of it in the macro range.  Then I came across the
01F flat-field 2X teleconverter, and that made a nice combination.

     This morning Roberts Camera listed a 26A 35-200/3.5-4.2 lens for a very
low price.  I learned in a favourable online review at
http://www.adaptall-2.com/ that it could also be used with the 01F
teleconverter, so I splurged a little of that stimulus money and bought it.
After the weather here dries out and warms up I'll take it out and do an
evaluation of my own.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson