Re: [OM] [Off Topic] Cell Phone Mystery

Subject: Re: [OM] [Off Topic] Cell Phone Mystery
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 13:23:24 -0600
Charlie,

There are apps that convert voice to text. Perhaps your system has hidden assets.

On 1/26/21 11:41 AM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
   I had an odd thing happen this morning. Perhaps those on the List who are
more phone tech savy can explain this. My wife called me at work around
1100 EST on her cell phone (iPhone 8) to my el cheapo Samsung smart
phone.Right after we started talking my office landline phone rang. I asked
my wife to hang on, I picked up the phone and one of the lab techs told me
they were ready for me in CT for a biopsy. I simply replied "On my way" and
hung up. Told my wife I would call her back and hung up my cell phone.
About a half hour later my wife called and asked me if I just texted her. I
replied no. She said she got a text from xxx-4179 that said "On my way".
The number is our main lab landline to which, 30 minutes earlier, I uttered
those exact same words. Really strange. Any thoughts?

Charlie

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA