[OM] The old neighborhood, 1955

Subject: [OM] The old neighborhood, 1955
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 02:03:21 -0800
While I grew up in a Boston suburb, I was born in New York City, and spent most of my first two years in this neighborhood in the Bronx. This is one of the few "street photos" my Mom took.  Thanks to Kodachrome's longevity, you can see it in color. That's my Dad in the suit, and me in the stroller.  I don't remember living there, but my grandparents lived nearby, and we visited them frequently after we left NYC.  So I still have vivid memories of when things looked like that.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/50848431266/in/dateposted-public/>

I've got a lot more scans to post, but I wanted to highlight this one, so it stands alone. Enjoy!

--Peter