Re: [OM] IMG: Topped with a Curl

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Topped with a Curl
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 20:20:28 -0600
Thanks for your concern, Wayne.  Yes, I got a good night's sleep last night.   The pain has been light, and Tylenol works well.

On 1/16/21 7:32 PM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 1/16/2021 11:50 AM, you wrote:

As a guy who grew up with fine, straight hair and a fast receding hairline, I never had a curl of any
sort.  I thought it was nice to have a curl on the surgical dressing I will be wearing for the
next couple of weeks.  As some of you may know, because my photo activity has been limited for
some time, besides isolating from Covid, I have been dealing with tumors on my scalp for the past
year.  Although I was avoiding any reason to go to the hospital so as to avoid Covid exposure, I
was forced to go to the Emergency Room to get the bleeding stopped.  Fortunately, I have two
grandsons who are doctors and have good contacts in the area, and I was scheduled for surgery at
Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville yesterday.  The surgery went well, and I will remain in the
pictured situation until a return visit in two weeks, followed by a couple of months of changing
dressings at home.

You won't see a lot of postings for a while, but I will try to increase my
activity as my head get better and the weather improves.

Keep pushing that button.  It will come unstuck!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20210116-DSCF2320.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
I hope it is not too uncomfortable that you are able to get some good sleep.

WayneS

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA