Re: [OM] OT: Suggest Android phone for a couple apps only

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Suggest Android phone for a couple apps only
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 03:07:58 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Appreciate the suggestions, Jan.  Thanks for thinking about this.  Those apps
are pretty nifty too but not quite as turnkey for the application  I had in
mind for plants.
Marnie' solar deficit conjecture  (SDC)  for one bed  can be confirmed or
refuted in a few minutes with SASHA.

I wish I knew more about Android phones.  The developers wife uses Pixel 2 and
I see used ones for 120-140 on Shamazon, or this one may work

https://tinyurl.com/y49yyj2x

There are so many flavors of Androids even if one has a list of what phones
were tested, it is not assured it will work.  I think the TAP app would be OK.

Still a bit in the dark for sun app, Mike