[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: Christmas in Alicante

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: Christmas in Alicante
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 22:09:14 +0100
The holiday season is subdued and, frankly, a bit sad this year. But we still
try to make the best of the wonderful place in which we live, where I can look
at beautiful sunrises over the Mediterranean, cycle in the mountains year
round, enjoy good food and of course we still have each other. So here is the
last full week of 2020 as I experienced it:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3127

And Happy New Year to all my online (and offline too, in many cases) friends.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"