[OM] IMG: more confinement food

Subject: [OM] IMG: more confinement food
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:49:10 +0100
Well, we are not really confined that much, except that we cannot be out and
about between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m., and we are not allowed to leave the Valencia
autonomous community. But aside from that, life continues. Still, as long as
there are restrictions, and going out to eat is a bit iffy, I continue to cook
at home more often than ever, and part of the fun is to try recipes I find in
various places, often in the NY Times cooking section. This is the case with
the two dishes I made for dinner last night. It was a real Mediterranean
dinner: a Greek appetiser followed by an Italian main dish. Both were delicious.

A real Greak salad (the active ingredients are the cucumbers, tomatoes and
green peppers, capers and kalamata olives, red onions, garlic and of course
feta plus a vinegar-olive oil-oregano dressing):
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-h5zKq2D/A

An Italian pasta and chick pea stew:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Cooking-in-confinement/i-7HmW4n5/A

Recipes can be found on my word blog:
https://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/cooking-in-confinement/

Bon appétit!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"