[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: Christmas and bad weather come to Alicante

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: Christmas and bad weather come to Alicante
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2020 07:29:08 +0100
Another relatively short (by my standards) weekly blog for the last week of
November, consisting of a walk around Alicante to look at the Christmas lights
in the city, and the first winter storm of the season (which here means rain,
wind and nice clouds), providing photo opportunities, as bad weather usually
does. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3102

And as always, comment and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"