[OM] IMG: My Most Viewed Image

Subject: [OM] IMG: My Most Viewed Image
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 14:01:47 -0600
While glancing through my LUG Album, I noticed that my favorite image is also my most often viewed image, having received 856 views over the past fifteen years.  It shows a restored 1932 Great Lakes biplane in late afternoon sun.  It was shot on film in late 2004, and probably developed by the local Walmart lab.  The camera was most likely the little Exa with its native Zeiss lens.

I ran it through my current work flow, but couldn't find much to improve on.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20201202-GreatLakes.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA