Re: [OM] IMG: Snow Down South

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Snow Down South
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 15:19:58 -0900
Yikes. You have almost as much snow in your yard as I do right now!

Last night and this morning we had our "Chinook Winds" that warm
everything up. We were getting upward of 100 MPH gusts here and with
the warm descending air, it's melting the snow with a vengeance. It's
actually raining right now too. But that'll change very quickly and
everything will freeze to a perfectly smooth skating rink. Meanwhile,
the higher elevations are getting packed down and will form a nice
crust for the next snow to sit on. It'll be perfect for avalanches.

I was working at 2AM when I heard a tree fall somewhere nearby. That's
always entertaining.

AK Schnozz