[OM] FS: Two E-1 bodies with lenses and accessories

Subject: [OM] FS: Two E-1 bodies with lenses and accessories
From: Olli Hanninen <olli.orava@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 21:41:34 +0200
It is time to offer my two E-1 bodies and accessories for someone else to
use. I am happy if everything is sold, but if not, I will keep one body and
some accessories (set 4 below). So set 4 will be the last to be sold. The
equipment to be sold with requested prices (excluding postage) are:

*Set 1 - 45 eur*

Olympus E-1 body with original strap and one battery (PS-BLM1).

Zuiko Digital lens 40-150, 1:3.5-4.5 with hood and lens cover.

Note, no battery charger available for this set.

*Set 2 – 20 eur:*

Olympus Flash FL-36 with original pouch.

Flash extension bracket cable FL-CB05.

*Set 3 – 15 eur:*

Two Olympus OM to FourThirds adapter rings in boxes.

*Set 4 – will be sold only if sets 1, 2 and 3 are sold first. Price to be
discussed.*

Olympus E-1 body with original strap and one battery (PS-BLM1).

Zuiko Digital lens 14-54, 1:2.8-3.5 with hood and lens cover.

One OM to FourThirds adapter ring. It has never been used and is still in
plastic bag in its box.

Battery charger is included in this set.

Feel free to make offers, especially for all the sets together. I have a
Camedia wireless trigger that I will add to some set. I couldn't confirm if
it functions, since I didn't have a fresh battery.

One of the bodies I purchased brand new back in 2004. The other body I
bought used. They have some signs of use. The most notable thing is that
the rubber grip is partly loose on both bodies. I haven’t glued them back
because I was uncertain what glue would be best. Other than that, the signs
of wear are small.

The equipment have been in my camera bag for the most part of the last 9
years because I have been using newer equipment. I have used these
occasionally during the past years. I just tried the bodies, lenses and
flash quickly and they worked very well. For a potential buyer, I will do a
more complete check of the bodies.

Photos can be seen at: https://aijaa.com/Gl5XsE

(I forgot the charger from the photos.) Please contact me for photos,
videos or more information.

I live in Finland, so the postage depends on the buyer’s location. Fees can
be seen at:
https://www.posti.fi/en/private/parcels-and-tracking/send-parcel/international-parcel

Best wishes,

Olli