Re: [OM] IMG: My Fall Colors are Gone

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My Fall Colors are Gone
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 18:53:52 -0600
There's one combination that is worse.  That's vines in a chain link fence!  I have that, as well.

On 11/11/20 5:59 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Fall colors don't last long here. This was the FASTEST fall we've had
since moving up here. Literally two weeks from green to twigs. But the
colors were insane. What made it weird this year is that an entire
forest changed at once. Usually the trees change on an individual
basis over a period of a few weeks, but not this time. Everything was
synchronized.

It's all white now.

Thanks, Jim, for the reminder why I don't like trees in a yard.

AG Schnozz

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA