Re: [OM] Autumn lillypads

Subject: Re: [OM] Autumn lillypads
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 21:29:57 -0700
On 10/27/2020 7:03 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 10/27/2020 02:23 AM, Moose wrote:

On 10/23/2020 1:30 AM, Peter Klein wrote:
>From Thursday's outing at a Marymoor Park in Redmond, WA.  It's a huge park
bordered on one side by the Sammamish River where it drains from Lake Sammamish. I
found this scene there:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/50519256431/in/dateposted-public/>
Pretty! I love those kind of shots.

Take a lot, too.
I like as well. This shot has a soothing feeling/mood to it.

Sometimes I am my own worst critic, often looking for that shot that will jump
out at you, rather than the more subtle feeling of place and mood.

You might try paying attention to the quiet. It's always around, so just
requires paying attention.

I shoot everything, so, over the course of an hour, this very quiet photo
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/tpR1r1N1SS8ckNVBA>

was bracketed by this loud one <https://photos.app.goo.gl/w29hr8LohJ3igGHA6>

this other loud one <https://photos.app.goo.gl/WJ71JDu7SdvU8RBw5>

And this wildly different one. <https://photos.app.goo.gl/XYnvKt3iQNJJHjCa6>