[OM] IMG: Nostalgia

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nostalgia
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 08:38:28 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Way back in the early 60's when I lived in France my mother would do
grocery shopping in the open markets riding a Solex moped.  One of those showed
up on evilBay a couple of days ago:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64004640@N03/50536383513/in/dateposted-public/

     These things had a two-stroke engine, and you had to mix the oil and
gasoline yourself.  Every morning when people went to work there would be a
blue cloud along the streets as people went about on these.  Fortunately they
did not use castor oil, as with the Le Rhone rotary aircraft engines in WWI.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson