Re: [OM] A fine fall day

Subject: Re: [OM] A fine fall day
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 01:20:14 -0700
Thanks, Wayne.  I've been away from the list for a few days. It was indeed getting chilly here, especially by the Sound. The water is about 46 degrees F year round. The day in question was in the low 60s, but there was wind off the water. That can be bracing.

Today the high was 53, and we were inland, but near where a river drains from a lake. It felt warmer, but when we were within an hour of sunset, the temperature plummeted.

--Peter

At 10/16/2020 07:58 PM, Peter wrote:

>It wasn't raining on Thursday, even if the promised "mostly sunny" day turned
>out to be only partly so.  Still, it was a fine fall day.
>
><https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/50496307456/in/datetaken-public/>
><https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/50496307491/in/datetaken-public/>
><https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/50496462142/in/datetaken-public/>
>
>Olympus E-M5 and Panasonic 20/1.7.  Enjoy!
>--Peter

Nice tree silhouette against the background. Is it getting chilly there, or
just rain protection?

WayneS