Re: [OM] IMG: Another Green-Eyed Bee

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Another Green-Eyed Bee
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 21:40:11 -0700
On 10/6/2020 4:34 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Moose, with me it is probably habit from years of being around school-age great-grandkids.  Though I'm no longer around them, the experts say that a combination of Covid and the regular flu could be a challenge to someone with underlying conditions.  And, my family insists I get it.

Not trying to second guess your decision. Reading your post just reminded me of the deluge of reminders I'm getting to do it, do it, do it.

Curious, Possibly Recalcitrant Moose