Re: [OM] Rocks

Subject: Re: [OM] Rocks
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 20:23:21 +0200
First one is overcooked in saturation I’m afraid

The last one is just unattractive Ken, even though it might be informative,
sorry for me to say

The second one triggers many thoughts about fire and hell, the ice age usw -
let me freeze to death as per Purcell , and I kind of like it a lot :-)

Amities

Philippe