Re: [OM] IMG: More Acorn Art

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Acorn Art
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 15:14:52 -0500
Your example is a great composition, Moose.

I apologize for the artifacts.  There were some cases where I could never achieve what I wanted, despite slider-banging, and the feeder which served as a foundation has begun to show some weathering and surface irregularities.  As for the acorn cap itself, I may have moved it to improve the lighting, but it is in its natural state.

Thanks for the kind words.

My eyes are beginning to tire easily, but I'm avoiding most appointments.  The last "improved" optical Rx was not helpful.  I envy you your sharp eyesight!