[OM] Off List - Re: Alas no Bronze Coppers but a Fiery skipper

Subject: [OM] Off List - Re: Alas no Bronze Coppers but a Fiery skipper
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:39:07 -0700
Thanks Jim.  I remember your nice Zabulon shot.  Curiously in years past the frequency of
sightings by the MBC  (MA b'fly club) of Zabulon and Fiery skippers were about the
same--though haven't seen Fiery Skippers until this year. I think that will change.  BTW
the "lighting" was in part manufactured in post.  I reduced the brightness and
contrast of the background.  The new
subject selection tools in PS CC are a savior.

I was just guessing that's what you did. How did I know? One little part, the area between left antenna and proboscis, is too bright. A quite nice job of masking, with one little flaw.

I wonder if anyone else would notice. I'm super sensitive, from looking
critically at my own masking work.

Moose