Re: [OM] Was: Chris Crawford - Tina too!

Subject: Re: [OM] Was: Chris Crawford - Tina too!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 16:19:44 -0700
On 9/26/2020 7:16 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
I'm still here but, as Nathan noticed, I'm on Facebook most of the time
these days.  We haven't left the farm since March and the only photos I've
taken lately have been with my phone!!  Those go up on FB straight from the
phone.

I'm working on some old files and will get around to posting those
eventually, but there's no hurry about anything these days!

Nice to hear from you, and I'm looking forward to the next batch.

Crazy Not Stirred Moose