[OM] Putting my lovely theories to the test

Subject: [OM] Putting my lovely theories to the test
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 13:51:52 -0800
So, I get to put my camera bag theory to the test. We're heading north
for the weekend to travel the Denali Highway (Cantwell to Paxson, Hwy
8). We'll be camping a couple of nights. So, I get to play normal
photo-nerd on vacation in Alaska for a couple of days. We'll see how
this goes. This is virgin territory for me. :)

Obviously, I'm not leaving too much behind because, well, the vehicle. LOL

AK Schnozz