Re: [OM] Post storm light

Subject: Re: [OM] Post storm light
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 16:17:05 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Thanks for looking and the comments Moose and Wayne.  I grabbed a small side
prime as only have smallish native MF primes for Sonnie and often use for dig
film for OMZ lenses.
I am not that quick on my feet and a few shot vertical pano would have worked,
if parallax errors weren't too great as some subjects were quite close.
Lanscape oreintation didn't work as it cut off too much sky and the nice tree.
I don't think I would have liked the look of an ultrawide though am toying with
the idea of  Siggie 14-24 or Sonnie 12-24/2.8  or Sonnie 20/1.8 mostly for
astro.
I had a nascent thought of a quick pano as I started setting up the 'pod but
the light just wasn't as nice even 3 min later and called it a wrap.  I think
Moose or AG would have pulled off the optimal shot.

Mike