Re: [OM] Found Aircraft Canada FBA-2C1

Subject: Re: [OM] Found Aircraft Canada FBA-2C1
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 19:49:56 -0500
Great shot, Ken.  You have the classic challenge of using a shutter speed below 1/200 in order to get a blurred prop while wrestling with a heavy lens or choosing to use a tripod in order to get rid of camera shake.  While I do use a shoulder stock at times with that lens, I'm betting that you found a good location for a tripod.  To me, that one shows what Alaska flying is all about.