[OM] Chugach Mountains - Summit Harp Mountain

Subject: [OM] Chugach Mountains - Summit Harp Mountain
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 12:05:04 +0100
Well done, Ken.  That looks like quite a stroll.  I had a look on Google Maps
in Globe View, but it was too difficult to replicate your view: there was snow
on the almost all the surfaces, and I couldn’t work out sensibly which way you
were facing in the centre of the shot.

But never mind, it’s a lovely view.

Chris