[OM] IMG: Galicia

Subject: [OM] IMG: Galicia
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 07:16:13 +0200
As you may have seen in some of my recent PADs, I spent a few days in Galicia,
Spain’s north-western most region on the Atlantic coast, last week, starting in
Santiago de Compostela and continuing in Finisterre, the western-most point of
Spain, Padrón, a small town which gives its name to one of my favourite
vegetables, pimientos de Padrón, and ending in Mondariz, a spa town where we
explored the surrounding lush landscape, drank some foul-tasting mineral water
from a source, my wife played golf, and we enjoyed 3 days of relaxation before
the 1000 km drive back to Alicante. It was good to make my first trip away from
home since early March. I have selected 81 images for the gallery:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/galicia_aug2020/index.html
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/galicia_aug2020/index.html>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"