[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: a day in Madrid

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: a day in Madrid
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 17:57:42 +0200
Because I was in Galicia most of the past week, I have fallen behind a bit,
both in terms of posting and reading. But finally, I can post my weekly blog
for the last week of July. Most of the images are from my day trip to Madrid; I
have already shown you the art and some other highlights in the gallery I
posted earlier (www.frozenlight.eu/madrid_july2020) but as usual, there were
some images that did not fit in the context of the gallery, and those images
provided me with the weekly blog. You will never see Madrid this empty in
August again—hopefully…but I still managed to capture some people as well as
features of the great city.

It’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2990
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2990>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"