Re: [OM] Dervish Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Dervish Photography
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 21:20:35 -0700
On 8/11/2020 6:08 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
At 8/10/2020 11:39 AM, Dancing Moose wrote:

A couple of different looks at ferns,
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/GrNSx2rdt3BMnzWE8>

And <https://photos.app.goo.gl/31xRpnbdcPdvVV7F7>

More swirls to come, I suppose.
Had one too many?

Lenses? Or photos? Apparently not too many of either, as yet.

Having fun is my main criteria.

Exactly so!

I know it's possible that it will change, but I still get a thrill out of photography. One thing I've done a bit during this hiatus is wandering back through old stuff.

It's nice when others like my photos, but I am regularly blown away by stuff I've done long ago and either partially or completely forgotten about.

Old and New Moose