[OM] namethatlens & EXIF [was Meet Strawberry Candy]

Subject: [OM] namethatlens & EXIF [was Meet Strawberry Candy]
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 23:38:47 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Wow, what a TOTAL mess of data.  Thanks for sussing that out.The exif pulled by
Smugmug was only a tad off.  The 135mm and Sony adapter was put in by the
Techart  AF adapter--the TAP pretends to be the Sony adapter to enable AF.   A
dumb adapter seems to leave out some exif entries and sometimes have to add
fields which is a pain--especially a problem for scans.
Seems like I should clean up some of that.  No clue where the Canon EF 40mm
f/2.8 STM + Canon EF Adapter came from.

Seems "Namethatlens" doesn't clean up the mess very well and could be better.
I should have caught the 135 mm business.  I can't put in 125 with the TAP w/o
an android phone to interface the adapter. After all these years of using alts
on Sonnies, don't know why this isn't easier.

Glad you like the daylily.  Frilly Frazzled on the way from Bell's daylilies
thanks to Marnie.  :-)

Exif chaos, Mike