Re: [OM] IMG: Silver Spotted Skipper

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Silver Spotted Skipper
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 16:10:38 -0700
On 8/10/2020 3:55 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Sprinter Moose wrote:
And that's the reason I went with Canon for DSLRs. The E-1 in my local serious
photo gear store basically wouldn't focus
the 50-150 in dim light, even with high contrast subject detail. The 10D and
300D focused on the same subjects quickly
and accurately. Game over until the E-M5.
While there were several things to love about the E-1, the level of
frustration the camera could generate is epic.

Happy to have skipped that, then played with one briefly, before passing it on.

Honestly, it's like watching an entire Ken Burns mini-series.

Missed most of those, too. I did watch a couple, early on, or did !? :-)

O Mission Moose