[OM] 5TB drives on sale

Subject: [OM] 5TB drives on sale
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:50:10 -0800
We just got our Cosco flyer in the mail for August. I wanted to point
out that they have the Seagate 5TB external hard drives on sale for
$89.99 each. I just acquired one of these two weeks ago (on sale for
$109.99) to replace a problematic WD drive. It's the fastest external
spinny drive I have. August 5-30 is the sale date range.

Every couple of years I seem to go from Seagates to WD drives. This
Seagate 5TB drive is no less than 50% faster than my equivalent WD
drives. I don't know if it will remain that much faster once it gets
deep into shingling, but for now the drive is far quicker.

Obviously, my external Samsung 1TB T5 SSD is faster, but those are
bloody expensive.

SCHNOZZ RATING: 4.5 Lens Caps

AG Schnozz