[OM] Exif editing

Subject: [OM] Exif editing
From: Brian Gray via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 23:03:12 +0100
Cc: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi
Thank you all for the suggestions made in response to my question. I have
installed IrfanView and it seems to meet my needs.  Unfortunately batch
processing is not involved, as I will need to edit several hundred scans of
photographs taken over many years and sometimes scanned in batches of a
100.  Hopefully the computer will then be able to arrange them in some sort
of order and not just under the date of scanning. Most of the original
pictures and slides are dated and have some other details available.
Brian