Re: [OM] More easily getting lens data in exif with Zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] More easily getting lens data in exif with Zuikos
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 23:00:39 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
My go-to tGUI ool for EXIF stuff is GraphicConverter.

Thanks for commenting, Jan.  I don't mind the look of Namethatlens.  I had
other gui interfaces to exiftool and geosetter uses it in the background.
Command line is too much work for me at the moment.  My other gui interface to
exiftool is no longer supported and crumped on my system a couple years back.
My film namer tool is very finicky and takes me 30 min to figure it out again.

Mike