Re: [OM] IMG: In Stressful Times

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: In Stressful Times
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 12:29:09 -0800
> Thanks, Charlie.  I recently learned of a couple of distant relatives in
> another city who are dealing with it.  I try to be careful.

As is everywhere, positive test results are up here in Alaska. Actual
hospitalizations remain almost non-existent, though. I think the
maximum number of hospitalizations state-wide peaked at 12.  It
certainly helps having a 1500 mile border to the nearest border state.

My employer has required us to take heavy precautions and it has paid
off. We've had several cases, but caught and isolated immediately. I
would like to get together with a friend and go flying in his Super
Cub, but he and I both are under requirements that prevent us from
doing that.

For a person, like me, with a rather large space-bubble, this
distancing thing actually is great.

AG Schnozz