Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: small towns in the Comunitat Valenciana

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: small towns in the Comunitat Valenciana
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 07:29:03 +0100
Quite a house Ken.
I never cease to be amazed at how property prices can vary so widely.  Look
what’s in our village for that price...

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html?searchType=SALE&locationIdentifier=REGION%5E23768&insId=1&radius=0.0&minPrice=500000&maxPrice=&minBedrooms=&maxBedrooms=&displayPropertyType=&maxDaysSinceAdded=&_includeSSTC=on&sortByPriceDescending=&primaryDisplayPropertyType=&secondaryDisplayPropertyType=&oldDisplayPropertyType=&oldPrimaryDisplayPropertyType=&newHome=&auction=false