Re: [OM] Images on SD card held hostage--wave fxn collapse

Subject: Re: [OM] Images on SD card held hostage--wave fxn collapse
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 02:42:39 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<Sure hope
<<it works out for you what with all the time and effort you've expended.

I recovered the jpegs only but that is something at least.  It was a learning
exercise as well.

The lovely  Bronze Copper was the first flutterby any where near close enough
to photograph.  I had not taken any test shots yet.  My 2.5mos hiatus and
general rustiness with the cam was apparent as SS was above the sync speed and
the subject really required a kiss of fill.  By the time I noticed the
opportunity was gone with the wind. I sent the file to Moose and I thank him
for the effort. The procedural error may be beyond Maestro Moose on a jpeg.
In my hands bringing up shadows on flutterbys is never satisfactory which I
have attributed to the structural color.  I'll  try again with the second
flight in early fall when the native asters are out.  That is a to  die for
shot, IMO.

Mike