[OM] IMGS: Next Installment

Subject: [OM] IMGS: Next Installment
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 17:41:52 -0400
PESO:

I've added a few more photos from Laos:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/170826139

and hit previous until you get to ones you've seen before.

This quarantine is getting to me.  We haven't left the house in weeks.  Tom
has bursitis in his knee and cannot put any weight on it.  He passed out
from the pain and gashed his head.  He doesn't dare risk going to the
doctor so I've been taking care of him.  He's not a good patient.  I spend
most of my time running up and down the stairs!  We're doing great except
for that!  I only have a few minutes here and there to work on photos.  I
may never finish.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--